This is the first offering of the TWO DAY Core Concepts Workshop. All materials and food (organic breakfast, lunch and snacks) are included in registration fee. This class is for YOU if you want to learn how to:
- Remove grass without chemicals.
- Reduce your landscape water use by 70% or more,
- Build Living Soil that will hold water during the dry season,
- Eliminate dry weather runoff,
- Grade landscapes to capture stormwater,
- Calculate and communicate the benefits of landscape renovations, and
- Build your business with a group of like-minded professionals.
G3, Green Gardens Group, has trained more than 400 landscape professionals throughout California. We help you love the math and science behind conservation decisions so you can speak passionately to your clients and community about changing the way Monterey landscapes.
Our professional training boosts your Green Career and will get you up to speed on the “New Normal” in California Landscaping – The Watershed Wise Approach. Become part of this awesome two day workshop, sponsored by California American Water, and specially priced for people working and living in Monterey, CA.
Our venue is the beautiful and inspiring MEarth Green Building at the Hilton Bialek Habitat in Carmel, CA. Come get motivated to change the Monterey Penninsula! Share this flyer: G3 Monterey Training Flyer with a friend, or get a group together to carpool. REGISTER NOW